From: Bryan Stalcup <bryan@×××××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] High-Availability Howto for Gentoo
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:52:36
1 i have a functioning high availability cluster with heartbeat, drbd
2 and drbdlinks (highly recommend, wish it were in the gentoo packages
3 repository).
4
5 some of my work is documented (piecemeal) at http://bbix.biz/tavi,
6 but i'd be happy to flesh it out more and answer any questions, give
7 sample config files, etc.
8
9 bryan
10