From: Brady Catherman <bradyc@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] High-Availability Howto for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:57:30
1 nono.. we where running using distcc across our cluster (you could
2 see the compile jobs running on all the different nodes.)
3
4 Though I would not be surprised in the least if I configured
5 something wrong.. Plus our Mac OS NFS Servers have been... flaky.. at
6 best. So there might just be an issue in network file system
7 performance.
8
9 It appears that my experience with distcc is wrong =) Thats good to
10 know.. next time I have to re-build a cluster I will make sure to
11 give it another go and see if I can make it perform better =)