From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] RSH/SSH?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:46:59
1 Brady, I just happened to have to look into the lam-mpi ebuild and here is something you might find interesting:
2
3 if use crypt; then
4 myconf="${myconf} --with-rsh=ssh"
5 else
6 myconf="${myconf} --with-rsh=rsh"
7 fi
8
9 This is from lam-mpi-7.1.1-r3.ebuild .. so you'll have to decide wether you want crypt (ssh) or not (rsh)....that might have been the root cause of some of your headaches.
10