From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] RSH/SSH?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:56:04
1 Brady,
2
3 You might want to look at this thread on the Beowulf Mailling list (you most
4 probably already have):
5 http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2004-July/010311.html
6
7 I will have to set up a Gentoo cluster in the near future and would
8 definately like to keep all options opened as far as RSH/SSH connections are
9 concerned. So relaying your experience with RSH would definately be
10 appreciated.
11
12 Thanks,
13