From: "Christopher Bergström" <cbergstrom@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] RSH/SSH?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:19:27
1 Brady Catherman wrote:
2
3 > Has anybody been been able to get RSH and SSH working password less?
4 > We are trying to convert our cluster to Gentoo but can't get password
5 > less authentication working at all. We used our normal RedHat
6 > oriented methods but hat just mad things ten times worse.
7 >
8 > So, if you have a web page that actually CLEARLY documents a WORKING
9 > method please let me know =)
10 >
11 > Thanks for an help you are able to offer.
14 Using these two pages together should give you all the information you need.
15 http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ranga/notes/ssh_nopass.html
16 http://www.arches.uga.edu/~pkeck/ssh/
17
18 Alternatively, you can try googling ssh authorized_keys2
19
20 btw.. Are you referring to passwordless authentication or without Pam..
21 There is a difference...
22
23 If you need further help feel free to email me off-list as this doesn't
24 have anything to do with clustering
25
26 Cheers,
27