From: "Stéphane Lacasse" <stephane@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Gentoo clustering "à la" www.clustermatic.org (PXE booted nodes)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 05:23:18
1 Checkout Adélie Linux, which is based on Gentoo. AFAIK, they require
2 that you customize a stock Gentoo install. Be warned that they provide
3 very few (if any) support. For this reason I way prefer Rocks Cluster
4 that is really a breeze to install, but they do not have the bootp
5 paradigm... each node is a full image on it's own, but managmenet is
6 centralized thrue the headnode.
7
8 Cheers!