From: Joshua Morris <joshua@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-cluster] openmosix
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:03:50
1 What other alternatives are there? Can anyone share their installation
2 tips and help some of us that are new to clustering but familiar with
3 Gentoo. I am looking to build something when I can run multiple vm's on
4 a cluster and load balance the vm's across the cluster. Anyone doing
5 anything similar to this?
6
7 Thank you,
8 Joshua
9
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: Dan Farrell [mailto:dan@×××××××××.cx]
12 Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:24 AM
13 To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] openmosix
15
16 On Thu, 24 May 2007 09:09:13 -0500