From: chrosken <ordonezivan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-cluster] Network Booting
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:48:15
1 Hi,
2
3 We have a clusters of machine and would like to setup network booting. At
4 this time, we have to go to the data center and boot the machine manually.
5 We would like to manage it as best as we could where we can save time and
6 money. I heard network booting is a good way to go. I'm not sure how does
7 network booting work, and also not sure if this is possible with Gentoo
8 operating system. Sorry for the dumb questions, I am totally new to
9 Networking.
10
11 Can someone please point me to the right direction?
12
13 Any help is appreciated.
14
15 Thanks!
18 Sent from the gentoo-cluster mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
21 gentoo-cluster@l.g.o mailing list