From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>, gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Council meeting summary for 8 November 2007
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:35:07
On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 12:05:56AM -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> I think we successfully directed any paranoia away from you and in the > direction of whether wherever a git repo would get hosted is less > trustable than Gentoo infra. > > Could you tell us a bit about what you're thinking for where to host the > repo?
I'll bite on this one, because I see folks aren't playing with a full deck of cards. Uber has asked to host the baselayout2 git repo on the overlays machine, where we do allow external folk to have access. Stay tuned to -core and -dev for more about Git offerings from Infra, and the overlays box as well. -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85