From: jake@×××××××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-cygwin@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-cygwin@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cygwin] The way ahead
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:51:03
1 I'm willing to pitch in. I'm a competant sh/perl hacker, no python
2 experience yet.
3
4 I lend a hand where I can, as in "Jake, test this", or "Jake, see if you
5 can figure out why...."
6
7 -Jake
17 Trevor Forbes wrote:
18 > Patrick Lauer wrote:
19 >
20 >>On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 21:05 +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:
23 >>>Patrick,
24 >>>
25 >>>I believe you are in charge here and clearly have some experience with
26 >>>gentoo-cygwin. How much help can you provide??
27 >>>
28 >>>
29 >>I can give limited advice on how to fix things;
30 >>I can provide webspace, wiki, svn/cvs repositories
31 >>
32 >>What I lack is time and a working Windows install :-)
33 >>
34 >>Consider me a coordinator for the moment, but please don't expect me to
35 >>do any heavy lifting (bugfixing etc.) as that sadly takes too much time.
36 >>
37 >>Patrick
40 > Tks Patrick,
41 >
42 > Is there anyone else here that can provide some development time??
43 >
44 > Trevor
45 > --
46 > gentoo-cygwin@g.o mailing list