From: John Nilsson <john@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-desktop-research@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop-research] thesis - support - question - ideas ...
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 22:13:02
Hi!

I totally forgot about this list. Must have been ages since the last
post. =)

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 23:31 +0200, Johannes Neugschwentner Jr wrote:
> but anyway. read some boox. surfed around.
I hope that involves most things from Donal Norman. Also don't miss Jeff Raskins. Another concept that might be interesting in this space is David Allens theoris for "Getting Things Done". I've also found som nice articles on http://headrush.typepad.com/ Also do some searching for activity based computing.
> so if you got any ideas, proposals, whatever, here i am
I have a classmate doing a thesis on the desktop metaphor that I've been dumping links on. I'll see if I can get a copy of what he's got so far for you. Regards, John Nilsson -- gentoo-desktop-research@g.o mailing list