From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: K3B error
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:18:43
1 On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 20:37 +0000, Duncan wrote:
2 > Well, en_US, to be technical, which would therefore classify it as a
3 > dialect of English, but I get your point.
4 >
5 > BTW, if you're going to claim "American" not "English", why not go the
6 > rest of the way and say "USian", since after all, "American" could be
7 > Spanish, or for that matter, French (Quebec) or Portuguese (Brazil), or
8 > getting authentic, whatever Indian language.
9 >
10 > Or maybe the French speak "European", but the Germans/Brits/Spanish/
11 > Italians/Russians... do not?
12
13 Y'all quit arguin' about it! I'm going to lobby for the inclusion of
14 en_Texas in the standard ;-)
17 Lindsay Haisley | "The difference between | PGP public key
18 FMP Computer Services | a duck is that one leg | available at
19 512-259-1190 | is both the same" | http://pubkeys.fmp.com
20 http://www.fmp.com | - Anonymous |
23 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list