From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: kdepim-kresources broken
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:39:02
Feel free to do so, it will usually be matter of rewriting 1 to 2, but
you need to check for some nonstandard behavior, which could be
broken.

Yes, it does make sense. I've commited patch to do so.

I'll probably try to rebuild my kde too, in order to check for similar issues.

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@××××××.cz