From: Chris Bandy <cbandy@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: kdepim-kresources broken
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:48:24
1 I was going to do the same tonight. This is the command I found to do
2 it in one line:
3
4 eix --installed-from-overlay kde-sunset --pure-packages --format
5 '<=emptyinstalled>' | xargs emerge -1
6
7 -- Chris
8
9 Ladislav Laska wrote:
10 > Feel free to do so, it will usually be matter of rewriting 1 to 2, but
11 > you need to check for some nonstandard behavior, which could be
12 > broken.
13 >
14 > Yes, it does make sense. I've commited patch to do so.
15 >
16 > I'll probably try to rebuild my kde too, in order to check for similar issues.
17 >
18 > Regards Ladislav Laska
19 > S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
20 > ---