From: eamjr56@×××××.com
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 00:00:32
1 Evidently your not all that good a sysadmin as you claim to be and you surely can't admin a Gentoo box. The solution is easy, you are making it hard. Wipe your drive and install ubuntu.
2 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
6 Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:08:37
7 To: <gentoo-desktop@l.g.o>
8 Reply-to: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
10