From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] What "just works" and what doesn't?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:57:04
On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 03:23, Gábor Farkas wrote:
> set up a printer in gnome. > > i must admit, maybe i just don't know how to do it. > i usually emerge kdebase, and use kcontrol (kde control center) > to add a cups printer. > > so, if there's a normal way to add a printer in gnome, tell me.
emerge gnome-cups-manager I really wish this ebuild would add a .desktop entry to the Desktop Preferences section of my Gnome menu by default. In fact, you might even have it on your system and just not know it. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager Games - Developer Gentoo Linux -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list