From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Script to load docs in mozilla.
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 21:31:00
1 On Friday 09 December 2005 23:06, J.A.H. wrote:
2 > Hello. This script helps set up your programming environment so that...
3 > documentation is automatically loaded into mozilla. That way less time
4 > is spent getting ready each time. It is my first useful Perl script. So
5 > if you know Perl maybe you could show me something about Perl. Thanks!
6
7 Could you stop to
8
9 - send html messages,
10 - embed annoying, superfluous gifs,
11 - attach something probably no one is interested in, instead providing a link
14 This is a mailing list, not your garbage can. Thanks for the spam.
17 Carsten