From: "J.A.H. (650) 363-6128" <heblack@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Script to load docs in mozilla.
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:26:31
1 Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2
3 >On Friday 09 December 2005 23:06, J.A.H. wrote:
6 >>Hello. This script helps set up your programming environment so that...
7 >>documentation is automatically loaded into mozilla. That way less time
8 >>is spent getting ready each time. It is my first useful Perl script. So
9 >>if you know Perl maybe you could show me something about Perl. Thanks!
13 >Could you stop to
14 >
15 >- send html messages,
16 >- embed annoying, superfluous gifs,
17 >- attach something probably no one is interested in, instead providing a link
20 >This is a mailing list, not your garbage can. Thanks for the spam.
23 >Carsten
28 Sorry. I do not see how my signature is a problem. I also do not see how
29 attaching a small text file is a problem. If I had not attached a few
30 lines of script to the electronic mail message... would there still be a
31 problem?
32
33 What was included uses mozilla to automate loading documentation for
34 desktop programming with mozilla on the desktop. The only requirement
35 for this E-mail Group that I understand at this point is that every
36 message must be devoted to Gentoo on the desktop.
37
38 Thank you for being specific about what I have done wrong. I would like
39 to help. First of all, I question your knowledge of spam. Spam is
40 unsolicited and commercial in nature and sent to many people... (from:
41 http://m-w.com) From the above, I do not consider this to be spam though
42 it may be inappropriate for this. I do not know.
43
44 Again sorry Carsten. Regards!