From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Dependencies of KDE 3
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 00:02:44
1 On Wed, 21 Nov 2012, Serghei Amelian wrote:
2
3 > Seems that kde-sunset overlay is not very well maintained :)
4 > The sftp kioslave was fixed long time ago:
5 >
6 > https://github.com/serghei/kde3-kdebase/commit/c12ee4b501e4a44dd8c52b9b8e0ddbe875afb466
7
8 That would be nice to have in the overlay... It's nice for editing web
9 sites in Quanta to not have to start a FUSE mount first.
12 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
13 + Sr. UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
14 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
15 + James Franck Institute + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
16 + Materials Research Ctr + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky