From: widyachacra <widyachacra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] K3B error
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:02:37
1 Dear List Friends,
2
3 I get below notice when i open the K3B.
6 System locale charset is ANSI_X3.4-1968
7 Your system's locale charset (i.e. the charset used to encode filenames) is
8 set to ANSI_X3.4-1968. It is highly unlikely that this has been done
9 intentionally. Most likely the locale is not set at all. An invalid setting
10 will result in problems when creating data projects.
11 Solution: To properly set the locale charset make sure the LC_* environment
12 variables are set. Normally the distribution setup tools take care of this.
15 I tried to write more ISO distros but all are failed. Please help me. How to
16 change LC_* details.
21 ---
22
23 - Widyachacra Rajapaksha -