From: Chris Ritchey <rethnor@×××××.com>
To: "ciocile@×××××.com" <ciocile@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] digital camera
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:47:15
Dunno if this helps or not but my Nikon Coolpix 5000 had two options
(I don't have them handy ATM) but one was to treat it as some storage
device, lieka  CF reader, the other, well wasn't. In windows I would
be able to access the files as if it was a CF reader, however in Linux
only one mode worked to treat it as a CF reader, of course this
setting was not default on the camera.