From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Dependencies of KDE 3
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 00:02:36
1 On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, Igor Korot wrote:
2
3 > The problem is that switching that USE-flag on or off makes no
4 > difference. I still get the same error message about missing header
5 > file.
6
7 Hmm...that might be another thing that convinced me I needed to upgrade
8 to Kopete 4... :)
11 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
12 + Sr. UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
13 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
14 + James Franck Institute + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
15 + Materials Research Ctr + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky