From: Alexandre Bique <bique.alexandre@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev-lang@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev-lang] The D language
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:42:40
We can add some libs to portage, like Derelict, tango, arclib, yage3d build tools like bud, dsss and apps like leds, etc... you can go to http://www.dsource.org/projects/ there are a lot of interesting projects. It's very interesting because it's the time to define the clean way to install a package and allow people to use D in a simple way like it is with C/C++.
-- Alexandre Bique (bique.alexandre@×××××.com) éí¢‡^¾V§‚§¶Š(® šŠX§‚X¬