From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:26:13
1 On 12/06/2017 12:22 AM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > Sorry and no more from me. I just feel given how I am portrayed,
3 > spoken of, action taken against, etc. I must clarify some things for the
4 > public record. Which even despite all my actions being in public.
5 > People still assume because research and thinking for yourself takes
6 > time. Time I do not expect anyone to expend.
7
8 One of the primary issues recently is that you keep bringing up old
9 matters in a way that is a criticism of Gentoo overall, in various
10 channels. We've heard it already, and to keep bringing it up doesn't add
11 additional value to the discussion. So again, please reduce the volume
12 of such posts.
15 Kristian Fiskerstrand
16 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
17 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3