From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:22:41
1 On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 18:02:01 -0500
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > The problem is that with current policies if somebody in Comrel/etc
5 > had evidence to the contrary they would not be able to refute such a
6 > denial. My example wasn't of wltjr specifically (at least not to my
7 > knowledge), but it just goes to the point of why having these sorts of
8 > things hashed out on the mailing lists on the first place.
9
10 For the record and reading assumer's. All my actions were in public,
11 basically on mailing lists starting with -nfp long ago. All action taken
12 against me was in public visible on my developer bug. I have never
13 communicated with ComRel former DevRel in private. Or had any action
14 taken against me for anything I did in private. It was always public.
15
16 Any private information regarding me from 08 till today was generated
17 within Gentoo and does not involve me. If any exists. With the
18 exception of -core back in the day. Which again is a list, visible to
19 all devs then.
20
21 Sorry and no more from me. I just feel given how I am portrayed,
22 spoken of, action taken against, etc. I must clarify some things for the
23 public record. Which even despite all my actions being in public.
24 People still assume because research and thinking for yourself takes
25 time. Time I do not expect anyone to expend.
28 William L. Thomson Jr.