From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:34:11
1 On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 18:22:34 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > For the record and reading assumer's. All my actions were in public,
5 > basically on mailing lists starting with -nfp long ago. All action
6 > taken against me was in public visible on my developer bug. I have
7 > never communicated with ComRel former DevRel in private. Or had any
8 > action taken against me for anything I did in private. It was always
9 > public.
10
11 Sorry correction I have exchange emails, I think IRC short of
12 confirming via logs with ComRel/DevRel as part of action being taken
13 against. Any conduct being "punished" was in public. I have no problems
14 with any punishment interaction I had being made public. It would not be
15 any different than what is on mailing list or my bug.
16
17 Nothing I did privately caused the ball to start rolling. That was
18 all in public. I think the initial report against me was private....
19
20 Again sorry I did not want to be lying.
23 William L. Thomson Jr.