From: flameeyes@gmail.com (Diego 'Flameeyes' =?utf-8?Q?Petten=C3=B2?=)
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Name change s/drac/ssuominen/ for people wondering.
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:05:52
1 Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> writes:
2
3 > This is for the people wondering who I am.
4
5 And there goes for people not knowing the realnames of colleagues I
6 guess ;) I'm glad I started calling people by first name whenever I
7 write something :P
8
9 By the way, I really hope you feel better now, and I certainly
10 understand that sometimes when you hit the bottom you feel like changing
11 your appearence, which online is... your nick ;)
12
13 Keep it up and try to make it fun!
16 Diego E. "Flameeyes" Pettenò -- who recently legally changed his first name
17 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/