From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Name change s/drac/ssuominen/ for people wondering.
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:16:21
1 Hi,
2
3 This is for the people wondering who I am.
4
5 I used to go around with nick "drac", but I was MIA for some months
6 because I was sick which made me so depressed, I left my job and
7 everything went downhill from there. I'm now in the road of recovering,
8 and have started with Gentoo, which I still love, again. Thanks for all
9 the patience, and thanks to undertakers for not retiring me while I was
10 gone. I used nick "drac" or "dracul" for about 13 years, and since I
11 was MIA for so long, I decided it was time to go to realname. Reasoning
12 for the nick change was that some upstreams got bad first impression.
13
14 - The Developer Formerly Known As Drac