From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: tmpfiles virtual
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 00:41:30
1 On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > For instance, the systemd-tmpfiles implementation has some
4 > features concerning btrfs which are not (yet) supported by
5 > opentmpfiles. Some users might want to use that features.
8 Well, this was the main reason I suggested that we could just use
9 systemd-tmpfiles. It is essentially everybody's reference
10 implementation already. But, if somebody wants to re-implement it
11 that is their right, and certainly the virtual is the way to go about
12 it.
15 Rich