From: michael nazaroff <spirexe@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kde er4ror with xsetroot
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 02:55:40
1 On Tuesday 08 May 2001 16:57, Karl Haines wrote:
2 >On Wednesday 09 May 2001 00:55, michael nazaroff wrote:
3 > > I have gentoo up and going, I wasn't really sure about the networking
4 > > setup so I reworked it and made hybred Mandrake gentoo network setup so
5 >I
6 > > can use ifup and ifdown commands. I really enjoy the package system
7 >very
8 > > nice.
9 > >
10 > > Michael
11 > > _________________________________________________________________
15 > > _______________________________________________
16 > > gentoo-dev mailing list
17 > > gentoo-dev@g.o
20 >What kind of loser does such a thing and then comes and talks about it from
21 >MSN Explorer?
22 >
23 >_______________________________________________
24 >gentoo-dev mailing list
25 >gentoo-dev@g.o
28 What kind of loser like ME, doesnt have his time set :)
29
31 gentoo-dev mailing list
32 gentoo-dev@g.o
36 Hmm, hehe nah I just use crapy old hotmail for mailing list since it's kinda
37 my public mailing address since it get so much other stuff. Sorry to offend
38 you :o( I'm just trying to make thing confortable for me.