From: Karl Haines <karl@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kde er4ror with xsetroot
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 06:35:20
1 On Wednesday 09 May 2001 03:54, michael nazaroff wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 08 May 2001 16:57, Karl Haines wrote:
3 > >On Wednesday 09 May 2001 00:55, michael nazaroff wrote:
4 > > > I have gentoo up and going, I wasn't really sure about the networking
5 > > > setup so I reworked it and made hybred Mandrake gentoo network setup so
6 > >
7 > >I
8 > >
9 > > > can use ifup and ifdown commands. I really enjoy the package system
10 > >
11 > >very
12 > >
13 > > > nice.
14 > > >
15 > > > Michael
16 > > > _________________________________________________________________
18 > > >
19 > > >
20 > > > _______________________________________________
21 > > > gentoo-dev mailing list
22 > > > gentoo-dev@g.o
25 > >What kind of loser does such a thing and then comes and talks about it
26 > > from MSN Explorer?
27 > >
28 > >_______________________________________________
29 > >gentoo-dev mailing list
30 > >gentoo-dev@g.o
33 > What kind of loser like ME, doesnt have his time set :)
36 > gentoo-dev mailing list
37 > gentoo-dev@g.o
41 > Hmm, hehe nah I just use crapy old hotmail for mailing list since it's
42 > kinda my public mailing address since it get so much other stuff. Sorry to
43 > offend you :o( I'm just trying to make thing confortable for me.
49 > gentoo-dev mailing list
50 > gentoo-dev@g.o