From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GCC 4.3 pre-stabilization
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:29:35
1 In anticipation of getting GCC 4.3 stabilized sometime, I'd like to ask
2 maintainers check if their current stable packages build with 4.3, and
3 if not please stabilize a version that does in the near future if at
4 all possible. Stabilizing this version is going to be a huge job due
5 to the number of packages that don't compile due to implicit C++
6 standard library header dependencies that got cleaned up in 4.3.[i], so
7 anything you could do ahead of time to save our sanity would be
8 greatly appreciated.
9
10 Thanks,
11 gcc-porting.
14 [i] http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/porting_to.html
15 --
16 gcc-porting, by design, by neglect
17 treecleaner, for a fact or just for effect
18 wxwidgets @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662