From: Dar-Klajid <dar@××××××××××.de>
To: Paul de Vrieze <gentoo-user@××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Performance once again..
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:31:35
On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 11:33, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for the reply, but I already checked all that. No, I don't use persistant connections. I do use a lot of DB-connections, but after this "incident" the server won't serve php-sites anymore and therefor there are no connections on the DB (I checked that on the DB-Server). I'm still not sure what causes this Perl-Error in the error_log (Syslog). I log via a custom logger-script (more or less a perl-oneliner) and some of the lines are send to another host. I used exactly the same configuration/script with Debian before, but Debian uses sysklogd and I switched to syslog-ng during my "distribution-move". Could this be a problem? I'm just guessing here, since I'm totally helpless right now. Concerning the other apache settings: Timeout 180 KeepAlive On MaxKeepAliveRequests 100 KeepAliveTimeout 15 MinSpareServers 5 MaxSpareServers 15 StartServers 10 MaxClients 200 MaxRequestsPerChild 500 Anything wrong with this settings? I'm quite sure that I copied them one by one from the Debian config. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list