From: suka_at <suka_at@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome2 now in portage!
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 02:30:01
1 My upgrade from 1.4 went fine except gtk (2.0r4 didn't work, r5 solved
2 the problem) and eel, which didn't compile, because gail wasn't in the
3 dependancys (which also seems to be resolved now, if I interpret the cvs
4 log right).
5
6 Good Work! At the moment I am staring at nautilus not believing how much
7 faster it is than in version 1.4 of gnome :-)
8
9 thanks
10 suka
11
12 P.S.: Am I right to assume that if I want to enable AA text all the time
13 I just have to put a textfile in /etc/env.d ? And does this need to have
14 a certain name?
15