From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome2 now in portage!
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:53:49
1 I just put this in my .bashrc (loaded from bash_profile)
2
3 GDK_USE_XFT=1
4 export GDK_USE_XFT
8 And there it is :)
9
10 //Spider
11
12 begin quote
13 On 24 May 2002 09:29:28 +0200
14 suka_at <suka_at@×××××.de> wrote:
15
16 > My upgrade from 1.4 went fine except gtk (2.0r4 didn't work, r5 solved
17 > the problem) and eel, which didn't compile, because gail wasn't in the
18 > dependancys (which also seems to be resolved now, if I interpret the
19 > cvs log right).
20 >
21 > Good Work! At the moment I am staring at nautilus not believing how
22 > much faster it is than in version 1.4 of gnome :-)
23 >
24 > thanks
25 > suka
26 >
27 > P.S.: Am I right to assume that if I want to enable AA text all the
28 > time I just have to put a textfile in /etc/env.d ? And does this need
29 > to have a certain name?
30 >