From: "Manuel Rüger" <mrueg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for a new mentor...
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 00:59:10
1 On 21.07.2016 02:46, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
4 > 21.07.2016 02:41, Manuel Rüger пишет:
5 >> Hey,
6 >>
7 >> have you tried contacting recruiters@g.o?
8 >>
9 >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Recruiters
10 >>
11 >> Cheers,
12 >>
13 >> Manuel
14 >>
15 >> On 20.07.2016 21:13, alexmcwhirter@×××××××.us wrote:
16 >>> I've been working towards becomming a gentoo developer for while now in
17 >>> order to bring the sparc port up to speed with the rest of the gentoo
18 >>> project. In short there appear to be no active gentoo developers working
19 >>> on sparc.
20 >>>
21 >>> I had a mentor earlier this year, but i can no longer get in touch with
22 >>> him.
23 >>>
24 >>> I have both quizzes nearly complete, i just need someone to look over
25 >>> them and answer a question or two. Any help would be greatly
26 >>> appreciated.
27 >>>
30 > Recruiters take care of recruitment process, not about mentors:)
33 They do. But they usually are aware of possible and active mentors and
34 can recommend some.
35
36 Cheers,
37