From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for a new mentor...
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 01:23:39
1 21.07.2016 03:58, Manuel Rüger пишет:
2 > On 21.07.2016 02:46, Mikle Kolyada wrote:
3 >>
4 >> 21.07.2016 02:41, Manuel Rüger пишет:
5 >>> Hey,
6 >>>
7 >>> have you tried contacting recruiters@g.o?
8 >>>
9 >>> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Recruiters
10 >>>
11 >>> Cheers,
12 >>>
13 >>> Manuel
14 >>>
15 >>> On 20.07.2016 21:13, alexmcwhirter@×××××××.us wrote:
16 >>>> I've been working towards becomming a gentoo developer for while now in
17 >>>> order to bring the sparc port up to speed with the rest of the gentoo
18 >>>> project. In short there appear to be no active gentoo developers working
19 >>>> on sparc.
20 >>>>
21 >>>> I had a mentor earlier this year, but i can no longer get in touch with
22 >>>> him.
23 >>>>
24 >>>> I have both quizzes nearly complete, i just need someone to look over
25 >>>> them and answer a question or two. Any help would be greatly
26 >>>> appreciated.
27 >>>>
28 >> Recruiters take care of recruitment process, not about mentors:)
29 >>
30 > They do. But they usually are aware of possible and active mentors and
31 > can recommend some.
32 >
33 > Cheers,
34 >
35 > Manuel.
36 >
37 Well, I have been recruiting people for more than a year, we can only
38 recommend, but usually it is not our work.