From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: EAPI-2 and src_configure in eclasses
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:41:48
1 "Alec Warner" <antarus@g.o> posted
2 b41005390810100017w3ca0b0c9ta8c37cb15ccdb473@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 00:17:14 -0700:
4
5 > Consider this your first and last warning from Userrel.
6
7 FWIW... at least on gmane, that appears as a response to aballier (gentoo
8 dev), with references headers indicating the same thing, but given that
9 (1) there was no attribution or quote so it's not possible to say who it
10 was intended for directly, (2) I didn't see what was offensive in his
11 post, and (3) that the warning was from userrel not devrel, I believe the
12 warning was intended for someone other than the direct parent (my
13 grandparent) poster.
14
15 IOW, aballier may be very confused right about now... I know I was but at
16 least it's not my posts in the balance like his appear to be, while
17 someone else (my public attempt at a guess who wouldn't help) may be
18 missing a warning they need to see (tho hopefully they got the message in
19 any case).
24 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman