From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: EAPI-2 and src_configure in eclasses
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:17:18
1 I don't want to be the guy that kicks people off lists; but I will do
2 it; so keep the thread on topic[0] and be nice[1]. I know everyone
3 here is capable of that. Feel free to sling the personal crap
4 comments somewhere more appropriate (such as a personal diary, blog,
5 or in verbal complaints to a spouse or drinking buddy.) Remember that
6 text is hard to communicate through and regardless of any intentions,
7 people are judged by how they are perceived and 'helpful' intentions
8 may not come off quite as helpful as some would like; chose your words
9 carefully.
10
11 Consider this your first and last warning from Userrel.
12
13 -Alec
14
15 [0] Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: EAPI-2 and src_configure in eclasses
16 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/coc.xml