From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug wrangling
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:40:39
1 Joe Peterson wrote:
2 > Sorry if this answer can be found elsewhere, but if one has a proxy maintainer
3 > (i.e. not a Gentoo dev) for a package, can/should this person be added to
4 > metadata.xml? Is there a special tag for this? I can certainly see this
5 > being helpful (so that person automatically gets on the cc list at least).
6
7 Not that I've noticed. For example, I'm the maintainer of
8 decibel-audio-player, but aballier is the one who actually commits stuff
9 for me (my access does not include gentoo-x86). We're both listed as
10 <maintainer> in metadata.xml. No special tag.