From: Joe Peterson <lavajoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug wrangling
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:22:18
1 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > everyone working on bugs, please add all people from metadata.xml to
3 > the assignee or cc field, I regularly have to search for bugs where a
4 > team and I maintain a package because only the team has been added.
5 > Second, please use full atoms (cat-egory/package) in the Summary
6 > field, so searching is easier.
7
8 Sorry if this answer can be found elsewhere, but if one has a proxy maintainer
9 (i.e. not a Gentoo dev) for a package, can/should this person be added to
10 metadata.xml? Is there a special tag for this? I can certainly see this
11 being helpful (so that person automatically gets on the cc list at least).
12
13 Thanks, Joe