From: Rufiao <rufiao@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux 1.3a Final Overview
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:38:03
1 Some issues:
2 kdemultimedia only compiles with -O2
3 openoffice and xine-ui do not compile
4
5 On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:03:55 +0200
6 Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o> wrote:
7
8 > Hi!
9 >
10 > Since Gentoo 1.3a has been available for testing for a little while now, I've
11 > noticed that quite a lot of users installed and tested it, and i've been
12 > swamped by bugreports (to my personal address, the way i like it, at least
13 > for 1.3x issues :o)
14 >
15 > Now, i think most of them have been fixed, including the ncurses one (grub not
16 > compiling and such...), and a few xfree ones..
17 >
18 > I heard though that Xfree had problems compiling with the 'athlon' flags?
19 > Is that correct?
20 >
21 > Now, what this mail is about, i want to get as much info and tips and bugs
22 > into the next one (1.3b), which i'm about to prepare..
23 > So please, speak now, or forever hold your peace :o)
24 >
25 > Send it as a reply to this, and not to my personal mail though!
26 > Things already fixed in my current 1.3b trial version:
27 >
28 > - ncurses prob (new gcc revision (r6))
29 > - 2 bogus accounts on tarballs
30 > - emerge rsync complaining about /etc/make.profile
31 > - .. more, can't seem to remember them :)
34 > Please, gimme more! :o)
35 > Thanks in advance
36 >
37 > --