From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise -- Proposal
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:02:07
1 Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 > On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:37:15PM +0200, Markus Ullmann wrote:
3 >> Okay, so after figuring out open problems (thanks to kloeri and various
4 >> other people for help here), we now have a resolution that should
5 >> satisfy all involved parties here. This should adress dostrow's demands
6 >> as well.
7 >
8 > While I do think this proposal is much better than the previous
9 > non-existing proposal, it still doesn't address the problem of having
10 > the sunrise overlay hosted on a non *.gentoo.org address to make it
11 > 100% clear to the public that it is unsupported.
12 >
13 > Regards,
14 > Brix
15
16 So, move it to this.is.unsupported.and.will.blow.your.box.gentoo.org if
17 you feel it will help anybody. I feel it's completely irrelevant, but
18 that's just me.
22 Best regards,
23
24 Jakub Moc
25 mailto:jakub@g.o
26 GPG signature:
27 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
28 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
29
30 ... still no signature ;)