From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise -- Proposal
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:43:11
1 On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:37:15PM +0200, Markus Ullmann wrote:
2 > Okay, so after figuring out open problems (thanks to kloeri and various
3 > other people for help here), we now have a resolution that should
4 > satisfy all involved parties here. This should adress dostrow's demands
5 > as well.
6
7 While I do think this proposal is much better than the previous
8 non-existing proposal, it still doesn't address the problem of having
9 the sunrise overlay hosted on a non *.gentoo.org address to make it
10 100% clear to the public that it is unsupported.
11
12 Regards,
13 Brix
14 --
15 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
16 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd