From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] ACCEPT_RESTRICT for questionable values of RESTRICT
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:50:34
1 Mike Frysinger napsal(a):
2 > this is what you should have said in the first place
3 >
4 > we need a real solution for emacs/gcl ... exporting SANDBOX_ON=0 is not the
5 > answer
6 > -mike
7
8 Real solution, sure... RESTRICT=sandbox is not a solution, it's
9 identical to the current hackish workaround, so I guess we can save
10 portage folks the trouble... That was the whole point, thanks. :)
11
12 BTW, usersandbox is not a valid RESTRICT either (see Bug 136445)
16 Best regards,
17
18 Jakub Moc
19 mailto:jakub@g.o
20 GPG signature:
21 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
22 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
23
24 ... still no signature ;)