From: Anupam Kapoor <anupam.kapoor@×××××.com>
To: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ASM resources?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:33:23
1 hi,
2
3 some introductory links to sparc and ppc inline asm:
4
5 http://www.cs.unm.edu/~maccabe/classes/341/labman/labman.html
6 http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-ppc/
7
8 for gcc inline assembly, here are couple of useful links:
9
10 http://osdev.neopages.net/tutorials/gccasmtut.php?the_id=68
11 http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-ia.html
12 http://linuxassembly.org/articles/linasm.html
13
14 i am sure you can find many more on the net.
15
16 hth
17
18 kind regards