From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ASM resources?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:36:51
1 All,
2
3 I was looking around for some nice asm resource, particularly around
4 the areas of :
5
6 sparc asm
7 ppc asm (JoseX already gave me a nice one and eklipse gave me one too,
8 any more would be great)
9 amd64 asm (anything extended beyond the usual x86 instruction sets)
10
11 Also, if anyone knows a nice info page/website for gcc inline assembly
12 that would be good too :). Thanks ahead of time for anyone here that
13 has some 2 cents to throw in. I'm hoping to use this to better rev up
14 some skills and get on those hard to touch media-video/anything asm bugs
15 (You gotta love those :).
18 Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
20 Sound | Video | Security
21 Mozilla | Haskell | Lang-misc