From: Angelo Arrifano <miknix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: j.romildo@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-www category
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:43:59
1 j.romildo@×××××.com wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 10:08:19AM -0600, Jacob Floyd wrote:
3 >> Brasilian Portuguese below (potentially useful for portugal portuguese
4 >> as well, though I have not been there and do not know if they'd use
5 >> anything different)
6 >>
7 >> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
8 >>> en: The www-plugins category contains plugins for Web browsers.
9 >>> de: Die Kategorie www-plugins enthält Plugins für Webbrowser.
10 >>> fr: La catégorie www-plugins contient des greffons pour butineurs Web.
11 >> pt-BR: A categoria www-plugins contém plugins por navegadores da Web.
12 >
13 > It seems that the preposition is wrong. I would write:
14 > pt-BR: A categoria www-plugins contém plugins para navegadores da Web.
15 >
16 > Romildo
19 pt-BR: A categoria www-plugins contém plugins para navegadores da Web.
20
21 Indeed