From: j.romildo@×××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-www category
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 17:31:08
1 On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 10:08:19AM -0600, Jacob Floyd wrote:
2 > Brasilian Portuguese below (potentially useful for portugal portuguese
3 > as well, though I have not been there and do not know if they'd use
4 > anything different)
5 >
6 > On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> wrote:
7 > > en: The www-plugins category contains plugins for Web browsers.
8 > > de: Die Kategorie www-plugins enthält Plugins für Webbrowser.
9 > > fr: La catégorie www-plugins contient des greffons pour butineurs Web.
10 > pt-BR: A categoria www-plugins contém plugins por navegadores da Web.
11
12 It seems that the preposition is wrong. I would write:
13 pt-BR: A categoria www-plugins contém plugins para navegadores da Web.
14
15 Romildo