From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] *** 2004.3 release snapshot reminder ***
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:35:38
1 I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for something making
2 it into 2004.3 is Friday, since we will be running our snapshot on the
3 16th. This means any package that we want on the LiveCD needs to be
4 marked *STABLE* for any arch that wants the package.
5
6 latexer: Any chance we'll have madwifi-* ready?
7
8 kernel team: Can we get the latest gentoo-dev-sources stable? It has
9 at least one new driver in it that has been requested by many people for
10 the next LiveCD.
11
12 If there's anything else I am missing, you people know who you are... ;p
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
17 Games - Developer
18 Gentoo Linux